Sunday, September 30, 2012

I Must Be Crazy

I woke up this morning and realized that I'm being crazy.  I don't even know this guy.  And I have no idea why he was assigned community service.  Oh God ... it could be anything.  I mean, it's not like you can just ask someone.  That'd be super rude.  I mean, sometimes it comes out as we talk and get to know each other, but you never just point-blank ask.  It could be for assault or a DUI or concealing a weapon or stealing or ... I don't know.

The point is that I don't really know this guy at all and yet I can't seem to stop thinking about him.  But, when I think about it I'm pretty confident that he's not a terrible criminal.   Not that I've met too many of those, but I just can't picture John doing something too terribly wrong.  Not with eyes so kind.  And he is so ... refined?  That's not the word really.  But he was a gentleman.  He is thoughtful and intelligent.  But at the same time has a wicked sense of humor.

Ugh.  I'm a terrible person.

No comments:

Post a Comment